Wednesday 6 May 2015

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF AN ANGRY NIGERIAN!!!

Hello my fellow Niangryrians....hmmmm (interesting combination of the words angry and nigerian). Wow wonders really never do end. Before I continue with this particular post let me just say "HAPPY NEW YEAR"....woohooo!!! *sounds of bangers bursting* Call me the angry procastinator. Imagine this kinda medicine after death. I know most of you don't really care whether the felicitations are coming in late or not but guess what??? *evil buhaha* i don't really care either. I just wanted to do something nice for a change..ah yes, Nice...*Yuck@nice!!!.. That's not really my style...Nice is an ingredient that doesn't go down well in the angry nigerian's soup, so back to the much anticipated angriness.
The year is far spent, so many things have gone down that people were expecting the angry man to comment on i didn't. Wanna know why? I have this slave mine i report to everyday...its called my JOB!*psst* "Don't tell my boss I said that". Well, I am back now, I won't let no modern day slave trade hold down my passion for pissing people off. So to begin this my new season, I want to start this first post of the year with something different. I want people to know for real how ANGRY nigerians can be or really are. I am NOT going to spend the next few hours typing like an underpaid secretary...oh no! Picture they say, speak a thousand words. Check out this pixies (lol, plural for pix) after a word from our sponsors.....
LOL!!! What sponsors dumbass? Just check em out 'kay?
Before the main post, check this pic....its hilarious
Download the APP!!! lol
Now back to the regular angry!!!

There is anger in all of nigeria's ranks

From militancy,
Here is someone we all know and love, angry as hell!!!
Another maigida, angry as hell that all nigerians thought he was dead!!!
Mehn, am just Pfffft!!!

To our youths who are outspoken about their anger

Angry because, apparently "Enough is Enough"...question is, Enough of what???
Very angry because there are no jobs, which is true...Shey??
they got so angry, the actually DID something...promising or nah?
To the general hustle and bustle of the essentials of daily living
This is the one that makes ME very angry
This is the state of a nation....So annoying!

OMO, this is the one I can't understand till now...Angers me to sleep!!!

This nepa official is probably dead by now....smh

ANGRY!!!

ANGRIER!!! WTF is even happening here???
The road is so bad sometimes, you wish you could set is ablaze!!!
And here is some more random angryness, angriness or angry-ness (mehn english is hard though)



Now, truth is most of this anger is justified. My only desire is that one day we get angry enough to do something. And please do NOT misinterprete me the way the igbos misinterpreted the Oba of Lagos (am not even gonna go there.......now!), all am trying to say is instead of complaining lets actually come together and work towards the change we all desire. Education may be the key, wisdom too would be a major factor but above all i think its LOVE that matters the most.

So much more to share, thanks for staying till the end of this post. Share with your friends, leave a comment if you are intelligent enough lol (kidding, or am I!?) but most of all remember this, the change we desire starts from you!!! #angrynigerian

2 comments:

  1. Apt......Very Apt!!!!!
    That's not a political party, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhehe shirley shirl.....No APT isnt a political party!!!

      Delete