Friday 14 November 2014

The Man who Lives in His car.....

Hey guys,

Whoa!!! How long has it been since my last post? Seems like forever...hehe!!! Before I continue I Just wanna say, the only way you know you are doing something right is when you have critics (critics, lol...makes me sound like the british prime minister.......HATAZ, HATERS). Hmmm, haters??? hmmm......seems like there is a topic in there somewhere... I will get back to that later. Don't wanna deviate. So, I wanna ask, Has anyone ever seen this ..

Yes, I lmfao-ed when i saw it too. Its very interesting, sad but also unequivocally true (sorry for that super grammar, someone accused me of not behaving like I have an MBA....Stupid hater) where was I? Oh yes, the destiny stealing traffic in lagos. What is that about sef? I don't even know. I am not gonna go rambling about the incurable traffic situation in lagos yet though. But i was feeling abit inspired by the pix above that i decided to get poetic. The haters say "huh??"... Yes, Haters!! POETIC.... Read my poem, If you dare...after the cut.... Winks* *laffs evilly* * evilly is not a word dummy.

THE MAN WHO LIVES IN HIS CAR


There is a tale,
not to tell it would be a faux pas
about a man who lives in his car

Stretches of road
home and office, kilometers apart
for that poor man who lives in his car

Search Mainland to Island
Badagry to Apapa
You'll find a man who lives in his car

Never late for work,
He's up at 4am sharp
no sleep for the man, who lives in his car

cursing at the danfo
blazing his horn like a mad Honker
there is a crazy man who lives in his car

Hes been Stuck for hours in traffic
and now his car won't start
There is a frustrated man, pushing his car

This they say is a phase,
he thinks, when will i pass this stage, 
he looks advanced in age, and yet this man is only twenty eight

he should be married but he's not, his car is the only wife he's got
all his money is paid, to his conniving mechanic on any given day

and his boss, oooh that bloody bastard
who doesn;t give a damn to ask... 
how he left work at 11pm the day before
and by 7am he;s back 

Oh no, not this man
who spirit has started to break apart
Seems no hope for the man, who lives in his car

Perhaps someday
He'll look back at it all and laugh,
But for now.....He's jst a sad little man who lives in his car 


THE END

Listen to the "Man who lives in His car"

Lol....What ya say what ya say? Is it true or is it nay. DO you know a dude or is it you?
Who lives in his or her car???????

Later!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well spoken.. True words which reflect the real Nigerian man life experience.. I guess that's the reason why we always angry at everything..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truer words were never spoken.

    ReplyDelete